This is a mini version of our popular Non-Stick Bone Folder series. It is used by book binders, graphic artists and crafts people for creasing, burnishing and gluing materials together. It is also highly useful in medical, biomedical, pharmaceutical, chemical, and manufacturing fields.
- Size: 3 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/4"
- Non-stick, will not leave a burnishing mark.
- Heat Resistant up to 600 º F
- Chemically Inert, non-corrosive, and non-contaminating.
Our bone folders are made of a specially engineered non-stick material
which offers a number of benefits over bone and regular plastic.
Customers tell us that one of the biggest benefits of our bone folder is
the non-stick properties, which means that adhesives, inks and paints will not stick to it.
If you use a traditional bone folder today, you know its tendency to
get worn down, discolored, and stained with age; this leads to messy
clean up or worse, contamination of your next project. This is not the
case with our bone folder; it will only get smoother and shinier with age while making clean up a snap. In fact, our biggest problem is that our bone folders last so long, once you buy one you will not need another one.
Some of the most common uses we have seen or heard about include:
- pressing down folds,
- sticking layers
- folding, creasing, & scoring paper & fabric
- card making
- handmade books
- book repair & conservation
- ribbon curling
- paper quilling (paper filigree)
- burnishing transfers
- stained glass art
- dimensional paint techniques
- gift wrapping
- removing pieces from molds